Hawaiian Islands Management LLC
Booking Terms and Conditions
The following terms supersede any conflicting payment terms that may appear on VRBO, Airbnb, FlipKey, or any other website:
- Check-in 3:00 PM, Check-out 11:00 AM
- Early check-in: We do our best to accommodate such requests but cannot guarantee. Keep in mind early check-in is unlikely during our busy season (December 16 – Easter) and during peak holiday weeks.
- Late check-out: Request for a late check-out can be confirmed 48 hours prior to departure subject to availability. If you are occupying the property after check-out time there will be a charge equal to one nights rent plus tax assessed. Check-out instructions are posted in each property. Due to housekeeping requirements, we may not have flexibility to offer late check-outs or early check-ins. Keep this in mind when making your flight arrangements.
- All rates are subject Hawaii General Excise Tax of 4.167% (Maui) and Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax of 10.25%. Tax rate subject to change.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Credit card on file: Credit card will be charged to cover excess cleaning and related expenses that may result from damages, house rule violations, fines or loss to the property or its contents caused by guests during their stay.
- In compliance with Hawaii State Law 295, effective November 16, 2006, all units are non-smoking; $250 violation fee will be charged to guests that smoke in the unit.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Deposit, Payment, and Cancellation
- Half of total booking charge is due at time of booking.
- Full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival and will be automatically charged to the credit card on file.
- For all reservations made within 60 days of arrival, full payment is due at time of booking and becomes non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Cancellation policy is strict – 100% refund if cancelled before 60 days of arrival date.
- No refund if the reservation is cancelled within 60 days of arrival.
Hawaiian Islands Management’s office is in Kihei, Maui, Hawaii. Our email address is email@example.com. We do not have other offices. We will never require payment by wire transfer or Western Union.
Vacation Rental Insurance:
Travel Damage Insurance has been made with your reservation. Travel Damage Insurance covers unintentional damage to a rental unit during a renter’s stay. We require purchase of this valuable protection at checkout.
We offer Vacation Travel Insurance through Rental Guardian, which reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances–such as illness, injury, mandatory evacuation, or job loss–that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We highly recommend you protect your vacation investment by choosing to buy travel insurance. Please see terms and conditions at checkout.
Cleaning and Security Damage Waiver Fee
A cleaning fee is charged at check out. There is no damage waiver fee as Travel Damage Insurance is required.